Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tool 9: Sharing Information Through Jing & Skype

I played around with Jing and think it will be very helpful for myself and other teachers, however I have not figured out exactly how it could be used with PK students in the classroom. I look forward to collaborating with our teachers to see how we may be able to incorporate it.

I also played around with Skype and look forward to using it when my husband is out of the country later this year. We had already discussed learning about Skype to keep our family connected, but had not yet done so. Now I am much more familiar with it and can see how it can be incorporated into the classroom. This would allow us to communicate both professionally with other teachers across the world and with students being able to interact with other students across the world. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing how we implement this on our campus this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment