Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tool 4: Cool Google Tools

Google Docs is the answer to one of the many of the problems I have faced in my role. Finally here is an easy way to collaborate on documents without having multiple versions floating around and making things more confusing than normal. Google Reader answers question about how to follow blogs when I am short on time. Instead of having to go to multiple blogs or web sites to catch up when I am short on time I can go to my Google reader and see what is new in one place. This will help teachers to stay on top of information quickly and easily as well as make collaboration on documents much more effective for our campus.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your thought on google docs. It will be a great way to share documents and not deal with several versions!

    ReplyDelete